Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibbo has been to Tenerife has he not? I'm sure he was there all last week. Anyhoo.......

Gibbo is committed to getting fit, and really isn't far off. When he did the injury, he was unable to drive for 6 weeks, so for those 6 weeks he flew his mate over from Ireland just so that he could drive him to training and back every day, cause he didn't want to miss time from Finch Farm, or be too far out of the gaffers mind. his mate just sat in the canteen all day eating food and drinking tea/coffee.

Gibson is becoming to ureliable due to injury to depend on him as a regular starter -
Everton will have to start looking elsewhere I am afraid - Osman will sink us in that position like Neville did last season

Jesus wept.....is there any topic which can be discussed on this board which doesn't involve getting a dig at Ossie?

Pathetic.

Wouldnt surprise me if the club have given him a few days off

He's been on a long road to recovery for months, often my guess would be having to go in on what is normally a rest day. Rehab is by no means just a case of sitting in a treatment room.

Having a few pints during downtime is not a massive issue

I spend quite a bit of time out in Dubai and the midddle east with work, and most of the hotels over there have pubs, bars or nightclubs in them.

Yes all the hotels do, my point was that there are no pubs in UAE, lots of clubs and bars in hotels but there are no pubs in what is a dry country.

Sorry for being pedantic but you get my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.