Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibson is becoming to ureliable due to injury to depend on him as a regular starter -
Everton will have to start looking elsewhere I am afraid - Osman will sink us in that position like Neville did last season

When our EX got Gibson, I seem to recall on here there were numerous question marks about his fitness so typically we went ahead and brought a crock, think we have done a few of these in the last decade.

Didn't see the point in starting a new thread for this...

Mate of mine was in Dubai last week and said he was in the same pub as Gibbo who was quite rapidly knocking back the pints of Stella.

Doesn't surprise me in anyway i'm just concerned about his match fitness when he finally returns from injury!

Also my Mate (City Fan) feel he'd have no reason to lie about it!

Didn't see the point in starting a new thread for this...

Mate of mine was in Dubai last week and said he was in the same pub as Gibbo who was quite rapidly knocking back the pints of Stella.

Doesn't surprise me in anyway i'm just concerned about his match fitness when he finally returns from injury!

Also my Mate (City Fan) feel he'd have no reason to lie about it!
Well in that case robertos a liar cos it was only last week he said he was back in training jogging

dubai is full of pubs/bars/clubs. Its a massive tourist attraction globally so of course it caters to the masses

I always find these rumors a little funny. If this was true the medical department would know about it, they know everything the players eat and drink and they monitor them on a weekly basis. If he was doing this he would be fined and wouldn't be at the club.

It's not like the old days where players could get away with it.

I always find these rumors a little funny. If this was true the medical department would know about it, they know everything the players eat and drink and they monitor them on a weekly basis. If he was doing this he would be fined and wouldn't be at the club.

It's not like the old days where players could get away with it.

They don't know everything they eat and drink, they don't do blood tests on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.