General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Woolly, I wasn't because I knew the stat itself was accurate but it's being used to support a ridiculous hypothetical argument that I had already read here in the summer. I'm shocked that's what he's gone with to defend himself.

Lukaku doesn't score, then he doesn't play, then the team loses confidence. It's all an imaginary hypothetical that can't actually be proven, and no, the statistic doesn't actually prove that. Who knows how that season goes if the team performance suffers because of Lukaku's lost confidence in front of goal and they lose momentum and plummet down the league. Like, I don't know, this season? The whole argument is ridiculous and I expect more from a man we employ to "direct footballing activities" or whatever he is than an argument I'd seen made by people on the internet since May.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/ross-barkley.97911/page-80#post-5664096

Cat-Falling-Asleep.gif

This AGM has been truly astonishing in the worst possible way.

Stadium costs are spiralling.

We still haven't secured any funding twelve months on.

In fact we're no further along with the stadium at all.

Moshiri is a racist.

Agents have no respect for the club.

Jim White has been abusing his relationship with Moshiri.

Our DOF is incompetent but it's okay because other clubs have done poor transfer business.

The plans for Goodison were scrawled in the back of the taxi on the way there.

Have I missed anything?
Yes mate you missed the part where Walsh is getting an experienced witch doctor in to help him sort the future signings out ;)

We let one idiot sell to another and stay to be with him, we now, therefore, have two idiots in charge. These are great days, we've spent more than we ever have, we have dumped more top quality players than we ever have and, we have had less shots than we have ever had.

Clowns, all of them

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.