General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it seems like a kinda messed up thing to bring up regardless. either you're mocking lukaku's mom for her sincerely held beliefs (and lukaku is compeltely effusive in his praise and love for his mom) or you're making something up and being racist.

it's not a good look either way. all kinds of ppl ask for spiritual guidance all the time.
Idk I'm probably being a bit touchy here but it seems just weird to be so needlessly specific about this if it did happen that way.
players want in and out of clubs for these kinds of personal reasons all the time

We let one idiot sell to another and stay to be with him, we now, therefore, have two idiots in charge. These are great days, we've spent more than we ever have, we have dumped more top quality players than we ever have and, we have had less shots than we have ever had.

Clowns, all of them

Tha funding thing with the council needs clarifying as soon as possible.

Geoff from West Derby will apoplectic tomorrow on Roger Philips.

I think it's still them acting as a guarantor though still, just Suntan Bob and Mayor Quimby not putting it across very well.

It appears the reporting is the problem here, now they’ve put the full quote up Elstine mentions a “healthy financial return” for the council a couple of times.

It appears the reporting is the problem here, now they’ve put the full quote up Elstine mentions a “healthy financial return” for the council a couple of times.

Sound. As long as it clarifies it, you know what our loveable neighbours will be like over it.

One word, and that word is "Bollocks".
You were questioning the stat, stop trying to wriggle out of it, you've been schooled lad, take your lesson and learn from it.

But that bit I'd agree with.
No Woolly, I wasn't because I knew the stat itself was accurate but it's being used to support a ridiculous hypothetical argument that I had already read here in the summer. I'm shocked that's what he's gone with to defend himself.

Lukaku doesn't score, then he doesn't play, then the team loses confidence. It's all an imaginary hypothetical that can't actually be proven, and no, the statistic doesn't actually prove that. Who knows how that season goes if the team performance suffers because of Lukaku's lost confidence in front of goal and they lose momentum and plummet down the league. Like, I don't know, this season? The whole argument is ridiculous and I expect more from a man we employ to "direct footballing activities" or whatever he is than an argument I'd seen made by people on the internet since May.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/ross-barkley.97911/page-80#post-5664096

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ews/would-everton-without-lukaku-you-13057410

The voodoo thing was weird, but hardly surprising in the world of football. Players are some of the most superstitious people on the planet. Many of them have such daft rituals before every game, that would make the average witch doctor laugh.

As for the board, they never make a decision without first consulting an expert...

anigif_enhanced-23562-1458945648-13.gif

Wft happened?

Lukaku's mum apparently went to see a voodoo practitioner, told him to join chelsea before he joined manyoo o_O

The mayor and Lcc are going to pay for our new stadium by taking funds away from homeless people o_O

Dan meis repeated some stuff

Efc offices are going to be in liver building

A few people said there is a long term plan in place

Bill said farhad is a true blue

We let one idiot sell to another and stay to be with him, we now, therefore, have two idiots in charge. These are great days, we've spent more than we ever have, we have dumped more top quality players than we ever have and, we have had less shots than we have ever had.

Clowns, all of them

Sorry @Tommy F but you'll never progress to @tommye status unless you include Gifs
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.