Gearing up for the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learnt years ago not to get my hopes up for the derby, it will just make me punch the wall when it goes tits up. I'll expect the worst and hope for the best. Just like our team i feel we've lost before we even start the game.

zp_PA-14990684_9383.jpg

Making sure im alone in the house, missus and kids must get out. They cant handle seeing me that sunday. x

Confident but still shaking like a limp shaft in the summer wind.

Is right Del!!!

We're gunna tvvat these and no mistake.

That big daft tit Carragher's gunna get bummed soft by Kev. Vic's gunna lash that big fart fagger everywhere and Big mo's gonna be running the midfield.

Keep Calm and FTRS

This is Vic's. No doubt.
After the last derby he commented in an interview just how absolutely desperate he is to score vs Liverpool. Having seen off the bench for the past 7 years the madness that follows an Everton goal vs them lot he wants it. He's going to DESTROY.

This is Vic's. No doubt.
After the last derby he commented in an interview just how absolutely desperate he is to score vs Liverpool. Having seen off the bench for the past 7 years the madness that follows an Everton goal vs them lot he wants it. He's going to DESTROY.

big vic is the man !

Time to win at the tin mine.

I was wondering why I have been having strange dreams lately and now I realise it is because of the Derby coming up.

We will win!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.