Gearing up for the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del

Ric Wee fan club member 2014
Yer yer its over 5 days away and know doubt there will be 100s of threads but you and I both know its all you will be thinking about this week in work or at home, Whether your sat on the bog or driving your car I guarantee at some point during the day your mind will switch to the Derby and your stomach will start doing back flips and going into knots

The nerves are taking hold already as we begin to dream of a Sharpy like winner in front of the deluded ones or the horror of enduring another night like last season

Lets not kid ourselves over this game, IT MATTERS, To us and to them no matter what they would have you think with there "Its your cup final" tosh, They want this as much as we do, They do not want to finish below plucky little Everton again,there season is hanging on this one game, They have nothing else, Beat them and we end there season in front of the country and confirm a power shift on Merseyside

Lets get rid of all the negativity straight away,We all know our record over there and we all know Moye's record in Derby's, But for one min lets believe we can stuff these in there own back yard, Lets believe we can turn up and play them of the park, Lets believe that Fellaini,Pienaar,Coleman,Baines,Jags,Gibson and Mirallas will put in performances we all know they are capable of and dominate the game

Lets hope this time next week we are on here typing away with massive grins and even bigger hangovers

WHATS ARE ****ING NAME

[video=youtube;YIOL7iIw55U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIOL7iIw55U[/video]

Is right Del. Can't emphasise the importance of going into this with a positive attitude..... COYB FFS

OH WE HATE BILL SHANKLY AND WE HATE ST JOHN

Really, really hate derby games. Even when we were 3-0 up in the Andy Johnson derby I couldn't wait until the ref blew the final whistle, just so it was over and we had 100% beat them.

Remember when beckford scored this two years ago, thought we were gonna win there for once.

[video=youtube;dwA3lWGTLrU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwA3lWGTLrU[/video]

COME ON EVERTON, THESE ARE SH*TE.

l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.