2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Frank said all the right things last year but wasn't the reason we stayed up. I was hoping he could get us mid table this year and then given some years to build a team. he looks completely out of his depth. I'm was completely puzzled by his offensive summer signings. yet again another summer without signing a quality forward. maupay is not one( and this after selling richie). his decision making since preseason game days has been woeful.

today is his last day if we lose to west ham. and everton will need to bring a strong minded manager. I dont trust the board to do that.

He is proper proper shabite isnt he? Nice enough bloke, but ridiculously shabite.

I can understand certain errors he’s making due to how ‘new’ to Management he is, BUT, the key for any young manager, like it is for a young player is to learn from the errors and mistakes, this fella simply isnt doing that.

We’re short in attack, but sacking this failure and replacing him with a semi-competent manager keeps this Everton side up no problem, thats even without signings.

Bye, Frank. You're a good guy, but not cut out for this. Moshiri's Everton is not the place for a young manager learning the game. Get Dych in and we could scrape staying up

AADD9176-8508-420B-8A23-ED6BA91FE386.jpeg

He is proper proper shabite isnt he? Nice enough bloke, but ridiculously shabite.

I can understand certain errors he’s making due to how ‘new’ to Management he is, BUT, the key for any young manager, like it is for a young player is to learn from the errors and mistakes, this fella simply isnt doing that.

We’re short in attack, but sacking this failure and replacing him with a semi-competent manager keeps this Everton side up no problem, thats even without signings.
Fully disagree that anyone can easily keep this team up

We assembled a squad with the least firepower in the league. That means only one thing - a relegation battle

Bye, Frank. You're a good guy, but not cut out for this. Moshiri's Everton is not the place for a young manager learning the game. Get Dych in and we could scrape staying up
A shame he didnt get sacked 2 month ago. A humilition of Moyes hands is coming up! West Ham hasnt won since octobre still will have there easiest victory of the season.

Let's give Frank some time to see what he can do with a team with an actual forward in Danjuma.
He has already had 3 months too much time. You could give him 3 new forwards and it wont make any difference. We have conceded 21 goals in the last 9 matches. At that rate you would need all the best forwards on the planet just to get a few draws. He is a very poor manager who will take us down no matter what you give him and no matter what the result is today.

Status
Not open for further replies.