2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
This video and this comment are probably why we will persist with him all the way to the championship
Nah. You can think the man an utter failure as a manager and still find a little sympathy for a man under obvious strain.

He is being kept because the board have lost interest and are incompetent.

I mean, I think he is being made to suffer unduly now simply because he should have been sacked in November. He is being put through an ordeal we all know ends horribly. He's hopelessly out of his depth and is visibly suffering. That's on the board.

Saying it’s nice to see is the wrong way to phrase it but the man is clearly emotionally invested in our club and is desperate to do well for us. Look he’s not a very good manager and I think he’ll be sacked very soon but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t feel for him, clearly he’s a good man who cares about us, something that can’t be said for previous Everton managers.

When he goes he’ll get nothing but my best wishes, I wish the board didn’t utterly hang him out to try like the cowards they are. If they’d have sacked him before the World Cup we’d have been able to look back on him fondly in years to come as someone who saved us from relegation in a brief spell and bonded us all together after the club was being torn away, if the board leave it too late as they seem like they might do he’ll be labelled as being the man that relegated us.

I hope for his sake and ours that the best resolution for everyone comes quickly.

He has been given time and goodwill by the fanbase and the board. In the future i think he will look back on what was a massive missed oportunity for himself. Thats unless he goes on a winning run starting today.

One of the best people we’ve had managing us

Not talking coaching ability etc

Just as a human being

I’ll miss the heck out of him
Think we all want him to succeed as he is an easy person to get behind. Just think it’s not going to happen unless a miracle happens and we start getting results starting today. But we expect a loss today being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.