2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Frank made a mistake recently by coming out and saying 'I might not be the best manager in the world but I'll try my best'.

I appreciate his honesty but I'm sure most Evertonians would 'try their best' as manager...

Unfortunately it appears his best just isn't good enough.

No hard feelings but, it's time for another unwanted change in manager

I think Frank made a mistake recently by coming out and saying 'I might not be the best manager in the world but I'll try my best'.

I appreciate his honesty but I'm sure most Evertonians would 'try their best' as manager...

He talks more wham than I do on here and that takes some topping.

Moshiri and BK didnt tell him to play a reserve side in the Cup at Bournemouth....only trophy with a bit of luck we might win. Him and his tactical geniuses decided that. The next game's hammering was telling for me...something not right when he rests his first choice players and then they fold on him in a match that would have relieved pressure before the WC break. This week's remark about 'not being the best coach in the world' has given the players a free ride at the weekend. What manager says that?
Teams make changes all of the time, Bournemouth also made 10 changes for that game.

Well he's just being honest.

He'd get slated if he said he was the best manager when we're sitting in 19th, wouldn't he.

He can't win atm. Changes to 3 at the back, gets pelters. Changes back to 433, we're crap, he gets pelters. Changes back to a 3, we still lose, gets pelters.

He's not a great manager, and the squad he has is very poor. He hasn't been given any help and atm is the only one from the club having to front things up.

He needs to be replaced but the club haven't got any back-up plans in place, because they're hopeless.

He'd get slated if he said he was the best manager when we're sitting in 19th, wouldn't he.

He can't win atm. Changes to 3 at the back, gets pelters. Changes back to 433, we're crap, he gets pelters. Changes back to a 3, we still lose, gets pelters.

He's not a great manager, and the squad he has is very poor. He hasn't been given any help and atm is the only one from the club having to front things up.

He needs to be replaced but the club haven't got any back-up plans in place, because they're hopeless.
Think is he's not even an average manager

Will be some very selective questioning in 30 minutes in his presser. But to be fair, not a whole lot he can say. He's not gonna say he's resigning, he's not gonna slate the board, and he's not going to demand new players or say we're going down if we don't strengthen. I am wondering at what points he'll start laughing then snap back into serious mode, like he usually does.

He looks and speaks like he just wants putting out of his misery. I think he’s as shocked as any of us that he’s still in the job. If we lose this weekend and he still somehow isn’t sacked I do think he’ll walk, he doesn’t look well at the minute.

He's playing on the off the pitch aspects of this crisis and avoiding looking at his own decision making.

He's had conversations with Moshiri this week. I sincerely hope Moshiri has told him he needs to beat West Ham or he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.