Four New Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicoazul

Poster Valuation: #1
Thats right, Heitinga and Bilyaletdinov.

Everton signings Heitinga and Bilyaletdinov will be like FOUR new players, says David Moyes - MirrorFootball.co.uk

And the Everton manager explained, as he unveiled the pair yesterday: “We are down on numbers but I’m certainly satisfied with these two players, they bring a great deal of international experience to the squad, as well as important versatility.
“They are young and can still learn, but importantly they can play in a number of different positions, which will help us a lot while we get players back from injury.
“John can play in three or four positions, and so can Bily, which is one of the aspects that made us look at them. We may have got a smaller squad now after losing players in the summer, but I believe it is a better quality squad.
“We are young, and growing, and that is exciting for the club. We are adding to that young group of players with international recruits all the time, and that will help take us forward.”

Does the cryptic types want to get to work then?

Did he hide "KenWRONG OUT" in there somewhere?

Good first team and bench when all fit/not suspended. Not really the same as having a strong squad in a season when four competitions + international responsibilities are inevitably going to test these numbers to the limit.

Jags is half a team all by himself.

Jags passes to jags, who lays it off to jags...he runs with it and crosses it to jags who.....POWERS HOME A HEADER!!!

Anyway, cue first round exits in the League and FA cups to extend our Europa league run.

This is the new competition at training I think. T-Ho gets bullied loads. Gets called an idiot and [Poor language removed]. Tim 'OnePos' Ho.

Heitinga can go CDM and Billy IS a Cm so...

Well, where does Neville go if Heitinga moves to CDM? Right back? All I've seen/heard of Billy is that he prefers the left but can play wide on the right. I may be mistaken but I don't picture him as a distributive force in the middle but more ranging in and out on the wings...

Status
Not open for further replies.