Forever everton member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedfordshiretoffee

Player Valuation: £1.5m
So i bought membership on the first day it was available... to be with me inside 21 days. No sign of it after three weeks, and of course tickets for games, which it apparently lets you buy before they go on general availability are up for sale. Can't Everton do anything properly. Anyone else had same problem.

So i bought membership on the first day it was available... to be with me inside 21 days. No sign of it after three weeks, and of course tickets for games, which it apparently lets you buy before they go on general availability are up for sale. Can't Everton do anything properly. Anyone else had same problem.
Jokers. Did you ring them?

Ring them up to get your membership number, i renewed mine online (not had my membership pack yet) but i have purchased the watford / man city tickets no problems. Im sure if you would have contacted them they would have sorted it as i had a slight problem once with tickets but it was fixed by a quick phone call to the ticket office.

Ring them up to get your membership number, i renewed mine online (not had my membership pack yet) but i have purchased the watford / man city tickets no problems. Im sure if you would have contacted them they would have sorted it as i had a slight problem once with tickets but it was fixed by a quick phone call to the ticket office.

Same, you can buy tickets with the account you've bought the tickets on

I did this a while back. Promises of magazines, log ins for exclusive website content etc - all never materialised.

Oh, and the priority access to tickets is limited to one ticket per membership.

For me it's great as i buy it for myself and my 2 kids (£40 in all) and i have never failed to get a ticket when i want one. Its pointless me buying a season ticket as i work a lot of weekends so would just not use it so this option is fine for me.

Me and the lad bought one each this season as when we can go, distance and work commitments, we can get a half decent seat and virtually guaranteed.

Don't understand this post, once you have signed up to it online you can purchase tickets in the priority windows immediately (providing they're open)

The membership pack you receive is fairly naff anyways, but as said above the priority window is ideal for those who cant get down regular like myself so all in all its a great idea and well priced.

For me it's great as i buy it for myself and my 2 kids (£40 in all) and i have never failed to get a ticket when i want one. Its pointless me buying a season ticket as i work a lot of weekends so would just not use it so this option is fine for me.
Be thinking about this for me and my lad, stupid question but when you buy the tickets, can you buy them together and not have to log in with each membership number and buy them one at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.