Finch Farm for fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merseyzig

Player Valuation: £6m
I'm long past the stage where I'm interested in getting the players' autographs, but I wanted to take my eldest to Finch Farm as she is obsessed with all things Everton (long may that last!). Anybody here know when the best time to go and what it's like for parking etc down there? I've never been to the training ground since we left Bellefield so any genuine helpful information would be really appreciated! Ta.

I'd possibly get down for about 12ish its just guessing the days when they are all in.

Probably better taking her to a game and before it go to the players parade by Park End box office.

I don't think it's open to the public mate. It's not very accessible and there's no public parking around unless they let you in, past the barrier. The entrance to it is on a country lane surrounded by farmland.

21drlf9.jpg

You can park your car along the side of the road on the right of the picture, seen quite a lot of people do that.

or you could knock on that house on the right of that picture and just ask can you jump over their back garden?

You can park your car along the side of the road on the right of the picture, seen quite a lot of people do that.

Cheers, might try this. Got the day off tomorrow and my daughter prefers being in the pub before the match to standing around the ground at 1ish . Honest! We're raising her well, as you can see.

I went to finch farm on a training day a few years ago. Left with two trophies and some fab memories. One of the best birthday presents I ever had.

I'd say go behind the park end before the game like people have suggested. You could try after the game instead but it's a longer wait to see the players if I remember rightly.

I went to finch farm on a training day a few years ago. Left with two trophies and some fab memories. One of the best birthday presents I ever had.

I'd say go behind the park end before the game like people have suggested. You could try after the game instead but it's a longer wait to see the players if I remember rightly.

Yeah on some of the videos on Everton youtube channel they don't leave the ground till 11pm when its 8pm KO.

......I know somebody working there so had the personal tour. Very impressive set up. I just drove in, they opened the barrier because an academy game was taking place. Apparently I parked in the players bit but nothing was said. There's plenty of parking inside, keep to the left. I'd check out the academy times and see if you can get in on the back of those. I did this at Bellfield, every Saturday morning when my kids were growing up. Great seeing the likes of Ossie, Rooney and Hibbert coming through.

I used to work there!

Like some have said theres no where for people to park before the barrier, unless along the road.

Its a great set up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.