Financial Fair Play investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll get off with a suspended sentence of some description, gives them licence to do the same to city, then we’ve all been charged sentenced and punished, with no real consequences and the world can move on as is

None of these clickbait obsessed maggots are nearer a Pulitzer. None of these bells have any idea whatsoever of what is going on, what the repercussions are, or what it means for the immediate and long term future of the club so don’t bother with them.They’re an awful, needy, factually neglect, sensationalist breed nowadays.

Every new day is a day closer to the end of the sale of physical newspapers, ornaments and Tory votes. This makes me smile.

So bored of this nonsense now, time for them to get on with it, whatever “it” is.

What I will say however, is if the punishment metered out to us is greater than that given to any of the 6 English top flight clubs who attempted to destroy the national game by helping to create the European super league, there will be absolute hell to pay.

I don't see why a tax issue with the stadium should result in the club having a point deduction in the league.

Unless we have written off loans/fees/wages through the stadium as tax write off, then that would have correlation with the squad.

I'd imagine we get a fine and warning maximum

Here by I predict future to thee.
1. 6 points deduction
2. Transfer ban for 12 months
3. Everton will appeal
4. Appeal unsuccessful
5. No additional penalties on top
6. Bans wont affect this season

But the players might be….
I admire your optimism Pete. For me they have been for the most part strolling around, without any real passion.

My daughter now 26 was at the pit last week, and said there was no passion 'not like when Tim Cahill and Carsley and KIlbane were playing - at least they cared'.

Transfer ban suits me fine, we getta break from shabyte players. Potentially 12 months of not stressing about the likes of Maupay, Tosun, Rondon, Bolasie etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc !!
So as a footnote ..... any potential youth squad stars ??

Transfer ban suits me fine, we getta break from shabyte players. Potentially 12 months of not stressing about the likes of Maupay, Tosun, Rondon, Bolasie etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc !!
Not really. We sold most of the decent ones for some quick cash. Only one I have really heard anything about is Stanley Mills who is out on loan.

Transfer ban would be incredibly damaging to us based on contract expirys coming up.

I don't see why a tax issue with the stadium should result in the club having a point deduction in the league.

Unless we have written off loans/fees/wages through the stadium as tax write off, then that would have correlation with the squad.

I'd imagine we get a fine and warning maximum
Yes, it doesn’t matter what type of expense/spending we supposedly got wrong. Putting any losses back into the P&S profit/loss calc leaves less to permissibly spend on players.

Other clubs can rightfully say our transgression always comes back to leaving more in the pot to allowably spend on the squad, even if the transgression related to legal fees on an orphaned Labrador rehoming centre.

It really doesn’t matter what the offending costs are.

Mad how we still talk about these players and they have all left and one them actually left about 4 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.