Felli Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon so mate.

Nice rest instead of getting hoofed in the Belguim games. Slot Heits into midfiled for QPR then let the big man dominate the derby

Hopefully, heh, heh, heh.

Although let's not forget he'll be up against Steven Gerrard and the new Steven Gerrard, i.e. Jonjo Shelvey <spits tea all over screen>.

A rest will do the big fella good....

Would be good if Gibson is available for QPR.....I reaaly can't take much more of Captain Pip pointing the way in midfield

Carrying the team is hard work for him. He's been massive, and if we can't beat QPR without him, well then, we kinda suck.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/ever...ability-for-merseyside-derby-100252-32016296/

Sounds promising.

‘I am currently suffering from a knee injury: fortunately it is not too serious but I will have to miss the two games with Belgium. “I am hoping to be back playing for Everton as soon as possible. I am extremely disappointed and I now have to rest in order to get back to full fitness so I can help the team with some important games coming up.â€￾

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/ever...ability-for-merseyside-derby-100252-32016296/

Sounds promising.

‘I am currently suffering from a knee injury: fortunately it is not too serious but I will have to miss the two games with Belgium. “I am hoping to be back playing for Everton as soon as possible. I am extremely disappointed and I now have to rest in order to get back to full fitness so I can help the team with some important games coming up.â€￾

Did you just write "sounds PROMISING" in a post

*Faints*

I would rather he plays against QPR tbh,get the points in the bag hopefully,cos I can see this being a lot tougher than many think,then with or without him the derby will take care of itself.

I would rather he plays against QPR tbh,get the points in the bag hopefully,cos I can see this being a lot tougher than many think,then with or without him the derby will take care of itself.

I'd say it's safe to say there's no way he's playing against QPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.