Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Truth

Player Valuation: £25m
I wouldn't sell him for anything less then 25m upfront. And what is he still like 21-22. If he gets any better we will have a real superstar on our hands.

Dont wanna be anal, cos I do like you, but hes already got his own thread lad.

Anyway, hes fecking superb, I wanna bum him to death.

Sorry Mou, I said you was gash, your not lad.

Best all round midfielder in the prem in his age group.
Could be the best all rounder in the whole league if he keeps developing.
Light years ahead of Rodwell at the moment, but when Rodders catches up, we will have 2 of the best.

I always said he was gonna be boss this season.

Well i didnt cause i was worried about being wrong and looking like a berk, and early on this season looked like i was wrong.

But i always knew he'd come good, been immense last couple of months.

Might keep Arteta out of the team!

I always said he was gonna be boss this season.

Well i didnt cause i was worried about being wrong and looking like a berk, and early on this season looked like i was wrong.

But i always knew he'd come good, been immense last couple of months.

Might keep Arteta out of the team!

just no

he's had 5 good games after 20 god awful ones how peoples opinion change

Devon, I've had arguments with good mates on here covering your ass, so please stop making me look daft by posting innacurate summarizations of a player that was possibly our best player last year outside of Jags, and has been our best outfield player this year despite Sahas' goals.
Your opinion counts, but that one is very perculiar indeed.

Devon, I've had arguments with good mates on here covering your ass, so please stop making me look daft by posting innacurate summarizations of a player that was possibly our best player last year outside of Jags, and has been our best outfield player this year despite Sahas' goals.
Your opinion counts, but that one is very perculiar indeed.

he has been poor this season until the last month or so look back on here i think you will see people weren't happy.
may i also say that i appreciate your defense as we seem to have similar opinions on a few things

Dont wanna be anal, cos I do like you, but hes already got his own thread lad.

Anyway, hes fecking superb, I wanna bum him to death.

Sorry Mou, I said you was gash, your not lad.

Sums it up. Hopefully he'll continue to make us look ****s for the next 5 years.

he has been poor this season until the last month or so look back on here i think you will see people weren't happy.
may i also say that i appreciate your defense as we seem to have similar opinions on a few things

At the beginning of the season he was quite ill wasn't he?
Broken back last season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.