Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
good quotes form martinez....further on in the artical:

Martinez is already planning to raid his former club Wigan for James McCarthy, Callum McManaman and Antolin Alcaraz.
That trio is likely to cost around £30m

lol WTF, 30mil....how?????

]

cos the press want us to sell Fellaini and Baines for about 30 mill total and have then decided that is what we will pay for these three cos someone knows we have the money. from what I can gather skysportsnews own the club so it really could happen

good quotes form martinez....further on in the artical:

Martinez is already planning to raid his former club Wigan for James McCarthy, Callum McManaman and Antolin Alcaraz.
That trio is likely to cost around £30m

lol WTF, 30mil....how?????

]

Haha! The press just pluck these figures out of thin air, the average football fan could come up with better estimates.

Get in there Roberto :

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/8766412/Roberto-Martinez-says-Everton-s-Marouane-Fellaini-is-going-nowhere

On the media side of things. I think he handles player speculation so much better than Moyes..... I like the fact he is being assertive about it too.... No fecking about....

good stuff. starting to think he will handle the media well which is big plus. funny how the report says he has been heavily linked with other clubs as though it was never anything to do with them. wouldn't it be good to read .. WE MADE IT UP AND GOT IT WRONG AGAIN just the once

Get in there Roberto :

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11671/8766412/Roberto-Martinez-says-Everton-s-Marouane-Fellaini-is-going-nowhere

On the media side of things. I think he handles player speculation so much better than Moyes..... I like the fact he is being assertive about it too.... No fecking about....

I'm impressed by the way he's handled himself so far. I love how the 2 clubs he mentions when talking about people interested in our players is Man Utd and Real Madrid.

That article linking us with 3 Wigan players for 30m is absolute tosh, I don't understand why anybody would read it with a headline like that.

Rumours in the Daily fail Roberto is looking at Victor Moses from Chelski for 10 million, the papers have to write about something - not a bad player but let it all unfold!

Isn't that Alcatraz out of contract too anyway?

If so, £30m for two Wigan players is ridiculous

There is a different standard of player available to Martinez now, players that would have said no to Wigan may have said yes to us, the same can be said about Moyes as he will have more options at Utd than he would have here both money and the calibre of player which begs the question would both managers ram raid there previous clubs, I personally think not and complete lazy journalism

Good answer by Martinez there as well regarding the World Cup, is it the best year for Felli to move would he not prefer to be in a settled set up (Everton) for one more season and then move after a potential successful Beligum World Cup assault?

I Like Martinez here again and echo some other people thoughts in the way he handles the media better than Moyes.

Last edited:
Get in there Roberto :

I think he handles a lot of thing better than Moyes so far; Conducting himself with a bit of cool and optimism for one. Got real sick of the -ultimately it´s only a question of when little Everton will be bent over by one of the big boys but we´ll try to make the most of it until then- soundbite of our ex manager of the last 5 years.

Rumours in the Daily fail Roberto is looking at Victor Moses from Chelski for 10 million, the papers have to write about something - not a bad player but let it all unfold!

It's all nonsense anyway, we could do worse than Moses if true but I'd rather use whatever money we have on a striker.

I'm glad the way Martinez is handling the Fellaini situation, being assertive but also leaving no room for ambiguity.

Status
Not open for further replies.