Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck would he go to Arsenal? They are fucking dire and getting worse. Honestly, we are a better team when full strength. They'd also need to sell about 3 players to raise the £30 million. Laughable.

I think there's only city utd and Chelsea who could take him from England. PSG are reportedly interested, would much prefer to see him go abroad, would be horrible seeing him in another PL shirt.

As for what moyes said. What else can he say?? I'm pretty sure Fellaini on signing that 5yr deal would of done so on the provision that Everton won't stand in his way of a big move. We'v actually turned quite boss in the meantime and only CL footy might keep him here.

Either way, if he goes we will have big cash to spend on some players. Everyone is replaceable including Fellaini. It's win win for us whichever way it goes... Moyes is just being honest whilst maybe advertising he will cost massive money!!

Why the fuck would he go to Arsenal? They are fucking dire and getting worse. Honestly, we are a better team when full strength. They'd also need to sell about 3 players to raise the £30 million. Laughable.

Arsenal are sitting on £70 million cash from recent transfers unspent. Wenger stated a couple of weeks ago that they want to be cash rich for season after next when financial fair play bites so they can pick up some bargains from clubs that have to sell.

That's our biggest worry come January!

How bout they just go ok, what can we do, Roman can we buy this player, he says yes, they get Falcao and Fellaini for 80mil.

Atletico paid 40mill for falcao and i think they might want to make a profit on one of the top three strikers in the world. Soory it just anoys me that people think that Atletico will be happy to break even on the falcao deal. Btw if fellaini goes he deserves to go to a better club than chelsea. I think they have massive flaws that are starting to be discovered ie super cup final, champions league group stage and man u game and look at where they sit now on table

Atletico paid 40mill for falcao and i think they might want to make a profit on one of the top three strikers in the world. Soory it just anoys me that people think that Atletico will be happy to break even on the falcao deal. Btw if fellaini goes he deserves to go to a better club than chelsea. I think they have massive flaws that are starting to be discovered ie super cup final, champions league group stage and man u game and look at where they sit now on table

One place above us?

I think Brownz meant 50 for falcao and 30 for Fellaini, anyway.

Thought it was 24m if a CL team comes in for him, so why would teams offer 30m+.

chelsea will probably get rid of torres and he clearly doesent rate sturridge. They need 2 strikers.

I am completely resigned to the fact that he is leaving one day, but not in January.

He will stay to the end of the season and when he leaves I pray it will be abroad.

If he signs for City or United I would be pig sick, Chelsea equally as sick. Hope it's PSG or Real Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.