Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will all the crap from Moyes unsettle him today? I've bought a ticket today and want to see our best players play today. Hope Fellaini doesn't fall for the crap from Moyes about Martinez standing in their way.

Will all the crap from Moyes unsettle him today? I've bought a ticket today and want to see our best players play today. Hope Fellaini doesn't fall for the crap from Moyes about Martinez standing in their way.

I have a nasty feeling that we're not going to see him today. I hope I'm wrong like.

It seems like such low-level psychology from Moyes that I can't believe Fellaini is dumb enough to fall for it. If he wants to play for United, he wants to play for United. Moyes' words aren't going to change the way he feels.

Baines doesn't worry me, his performance is always consistent but Fellaini's body language shines through and he can be read like a book. Lets see what he's like.

When Martinez made him Captain against Austria Vienna i thought that was a bit of a master stroke in getting him onside. Read somewhere earlier this week that against Norwich he made more passes in a single match then he ever has throughout his entire Everton career.

I'm actually surprised that he hasn't put in a transfer request which may just be down to Roberto's man management skills. It's been interesting to listen to Martinez's comments about the Utd bid.. "the valuation not being met" rather than saying "he is not for sale" Again a ploy to keep him onside.

Got a feeling Felli is going to show us today why we should be doing everything in our power to keep him.

When Martinez made him Captain against Austria Vienna i thought that was a bit of a master stroke in getting him onside. Read somewhere earlier this week that against Norwich he made more passes in a single match then he ever has throughout his entire Everton career.

I'm actually surprised that he hasn't put in a transfer request which may just be down to Roberto's man management skills. It's been interesting to listen to Martinez's comments about the Utd bid.. "the valuation not being met" rather than saying "he is not for sale" Again a ploy to keep him onside.

Got a feeling Felli is going to show us today why we should be doing everything in our power to keep him.

I think and hope that Martinez will keep him focused on his career via his love of football, and playing him in his favoured position.

Status
Not open for further replies.