Fellaini, the fro and the bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheedyBracewellReidSteven

Player Valuation: £750k
Not quite sure how to get a pic up here apart from putting in a URL to the whole web page. If the link doesn't work, it's the Orient match report in the Daily Moan.

Everton-5-Leyton-Orient-0-Match-report.html

Check out the pic of Fellaini and his brother. I thought at first it was him sitting with a fan in a wig ffs!

Nice for Maroune to have a Mini Me though.

In another picture there is also a person sitting on the left side of Felli...could it be Axel Witsel?
I am not allowed to post links before I exceed 20 posts but look up the image gallery at the official site and then google the belgian Benfica player!

We used to be linked with him in the past and they are good mates!

That's the beaut. Not gonna win any beauty contests those two.

Saw them both in Viva Brazil in town once. My kopite mate thought it would be hilarious to go up to the brother and tell him what an amazing footballer he was, and how he absolutely idolized him etc. Tried to get his autograph etc.
Brother was trying to point to Maro as if to say "it's not me, it's him", but my kopite mate was undeterred, determined to follow his joke through to the bitter end.

The Fellaini brothers left shortly after, without ever actually sitting down to eat.

Haha, we seen this guy last night just outside the ground. My brother was like "I'm sure that's Fellaini behind us, he's speaking french and everything".

Why does Fellaini still manage to make it look so cool though? There is nobody i know who makes it look so easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.