Favourite boozer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taffy Toffee

Player Valuation: £25k
Hi guys,

I have just moved to Liverpool and just wanted to ask where your preffered place is to watch Everton(barring Goodison Park of course). Which are the most lively pubs in the town center? Gonna need a good spot to watch the footy when the new season starts :D

BTW this is my first post and wasnt sure if this is the right place to post this thread? Hopefully it is, if not let me know. Ta.

Last edited:
Welcome mate. it's not where you watch the lads, it's what you eat while watching.

Which of our current squad would you like to be involved in a threesome with?

Welcome Taff.

Any of the pubs on county rd mate by Goodison, most of them show all the Everton games. My personal favourite, The Black Horse by Walton Church.

Bangor originally, been in Manchester last 4 years studying and now Im freeloading on my sisters couch b)

Sry James not entirely sure what ur getting at with the whole threesome thing :blink:
Mikky and Timmy tho

Bangor originally, been in Manchester last 4 years studying and now Im freeloading on my sisters couch b)

Sry James not entirely sure what ur getting at with the whole threesome thing :blink:
Mikky and Timmy tho
That is a wonderful answer. Though Rodwelland Johnny are just as acceptable

yak ...gulps and gets tears in eyes & young lithe jack in oil.

boozers around the ground but yu'd be brassed that you was sat in the pub, do I taker it you are looking for 1 with a certain type of satellite system ? say from scandinavia ? or the far east ?

Status
Not open for further replies.