Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Appreciate your feedback as every signing gets questioned apart from Lukaku.

But yeah the point stands if we didn’t get punished by the sanctions we’d be in a much more healthy position financially and lesrnt from previous seasons.

You seem to blow a lot of hot air when it comes to Moshiri but to people like myself the stadium will be his legacy and the kickstart to greater things despite our current issues.

“The stadium the stadium the stadium” is hot air tbh.

“The stadium the stadium the stadium” is hot air tbh.

Why? It’s nearly built?

No hot air about it, it’s what personally been a dream of mine since the renders for kings dock to have a world class stadium on the docks and the design is incredibly taking into account the current surroundings.

Hypothetically id take a few seasons of struggle to get it. The commercial revenue is ten fold compared to goodison and is our new home for a long time.

Also the regeneration of the north end of Liverpool getting 1bn a year and docks is something we’ve been needing.

I’d like to thank him for that (or his oligarch overlord) at least.

Why? It’s nearly built?

No hot air about it, it’s what personally been a dream of mine since the renders for kings dock to have a world class stadium on the docks and the design is incredibly taking into account the current surroundings.

Hypothetically id take a few seasons of struggle to get it. The commercial revenue is ten fold compared to goodison and is our new home for a long time.

Also the regeneration of the north end of Liverpool getting 1bn a year and docks is something we’ve been needing.

I’d like to thank him for that (or his oligarch overlord) at least.

You are just guessing that this stadium is going to propel us to greatness. So far all it’s done is be a noose around our neck, and with the interest we’re paying back on it, could continue to be for many decades to come sadly.

I know it’s difficult to continue desperately scrambling around for the last scraps you can find to defend this owner, rather than just swallow a little bit of humble pie and admit you are wrong and he’s the worst owner in English football history. I understand, pride is at stake. It’s never easy.

You are just guessing that this stadium is going to propel us to greatness. So far all it’s done is be a noose around our neck, and with the interest we’re paying back on it, could continue to be for many decades to come sadly.

I know it’s difficult to continue desperately scrambling around for the last scraps you can find to defend this owner, rather than just swallow a little bit of humble pie and admit you are wrong and he’s the worst owner in English football history. I understand, pride is at stake. It’s never easy.
Yeah this Stadium will be a massive noose around our neck for years to come.

And guess who is gonna pay for it? Thats right, the fans.

It was attractive when Mosh was gonna build it, but currently its getting built and nobody is paying for it, the debt is sitting there, accruing daily interest, crippling the club.

Im not saying we shouldnt have built it, it made sense pre-Ukraine, but this is post-Ukraine and whilst it will great to watch games in it, it wont be the silver bullet we hoped.

Worst owner is a stretch. As I’ve said repeatedly if it wasn’t for the sanctions we would have been financially sound. Speak to some clubs whose owners made them essentially cease to exist.

And yes I do 100% believe the stadium is a catalyst for much better things.

All the top mega £ seats sold immediately mostly by the contractors who had first dibs even before the brick work was started. I’m talking the boxes and the lazy boy type seats with tv’s in front of them.

LOR have had no concerns on the completion and they would have put it on hold a while back.

It’s also been constructed as a 7 day a week stadium.

Naming rights, the increase in match day revenue, the regeneration to the area, being a hosting stadium for the euros as one of the first choices (facilities, sustainability, massive fan zone).

Bad choices of management, especially Koeman I definitely hold him or Bill accountable for, especially as Brands wanted Silva then he can be held accountable for.

Is it Amisher Usbanov
B8C37CF2-8A13-466E-9BEF-44CE5039CA7B.jpeg

Worst owner is a stretch. As I’ve said repeatedly if it wasn’t for the sanctions we would have been financially sound. Speak to some clubs whose owners made them essentially cease to exist.

And yes I do 100% believe the stadium is a catalyst for much better things.

All the top mega £ seats sold immediately mostly by the contractors who had first dibs even before the brick work was started. I’m talking the boxes and the lazy boy type seats with tv’s in front of them.

LOR have had no concerns on the completion and they would have put it on hold a while back.

It’s also been constructed as a 7 day a week stadium.

Naming rights, the increase in match day revenue, the regeneration to the area, being a hosting stadium for the euros as one of the first choices (facilities, sustainability, massive fan zone).

Bad choices of management, especially Koeman I definitely hold him or Bill accountable for, especially as Brands wanted Silva then he can be held accountable for.

What new stadium has been the catalyst for a great team?

We’ll have the 7th biggest capacity instead of the 10th. People seem to expect this to lead to some vast sea change on the pitch for some reason.

What new stadium has been the catalyst for a great team?

We’ll have the 7th biggest capacity instead of the 10th. People seem to expect this to lead to some vast sea change on the pitch for some reason.

Typed it in black and whit for you earlier. The revenue streams are one major factor.