fans that leave early

is it ok to leave before the final whistle?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I turned the TV off and went back to bed in the middle of this one. Does that count?

Nah mate, case dismissed.
a few times when I've had to watch a recording and some tosser (* glares at both mrs D and the radio ) has blabbed the result. I've fast forward portions and if it's really bad and I have FFd more than 20 mins I turn it off on principle

i only ever leave early when we our getting twatted and dont look like coming back into the game. I pay my money and refuse to watch us being torn apart.

2 most recent times ive physically walked out -

Anfield last season
Wigan at home in the cup a few years ago

@bizzaro

c47tq.png

Great research there lad, those are some pretty comprehensive results.

I left when chelsea scored their 6th, it saved hanging around for another hour waiting for th traffic to die down. usually i have a pint before i go home so mostly stay to th end.

Due to me travelling down and it costing me to do so I always stay to clap the team off the pitch. I can understand why people do if we are being hammered though and people leave to avoid traffic.

That's why I always stay over when I come down, love getting from Kirkdale to Central in a carriage that has less room than a tin of mushy peas in it.

In the old days of standing and big gates 50,000+ we always used to leave 5 minutes from the end to get the bus home otherwise it was a long wait to get home irrespective of the score!

I never have but can understand why people do.

I was in the away end when we played the kopites in the FA cup (and the dan gosling replay, but that's for another thread) and when it was 1-1 with 10 minutes to go they were streaming out of the stadium. Couldn't believe it. FA cup game, 1-1 with your local rivals and 10 mins to go and half of them leave. They probably had to catch their flight home I suppose.

I never have and never will. It costs so much to go to the game that it seems daft to me, especially when there are so many late goals in games.

I leave at HT normally.

This 1 game, versus Wimbledon back in the day, me and my mate actually did leave at HT, we had a lil sesh before the game, so were utterly bombed, the game was prolly the worst game ever, just before HT I said to my mate the game was sending me white, he agreed, so we just koffed at HT and went back to my mates.

It ended 0-0.

I don't go the game because I live on ze continent ja. But if I did, and I left early, I wouldnae feel bad aboot it.

we were also part of the exodus when Chelsea's 6th. went in ... the humiliation was just too much.

it'e developing into a habit with the missus and me. Went to Vienna on honeymoon a couple of weeks back, doing the cultural thing, koffed at half time in a Joesy Strauss concert, 'kin boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.