fans that leave early

is it ok to leave before the final whistle?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

elf

Player Valuation: £750k
Was having a discussion with a mate earlier and we were saying about fans leaving before the final whistle. He does it if it's a foregone conclusion where as I would never leave before the final whistle.
I was at the first game of the season a few years back when arsenal battered us 6-1 and I didn't even dream of walking out early

Fans that leave early should be banned!

Depends on the circumstances.

I've left early twice ever.

Once when Everton were getting smashed at Sheffield Wednesday 4-1 and we got outside the ground and heard a 5th go in.

Second wasn't an Everton game but missed Mark Crossley (goalkeeper) scoring a goal.

But I'm sure there are times when people need to leave early.

Was having a discussion with a mate earlier and we were saying about fans leaving before the final whistle. He does it if it's a foregone conclusion where as I would never leave before the final whistle.
I was at the first game of the season a few years back when arsenal battered us 6-1 and I didn't even dream of walking out early

I'm sure I've got a medal lying around for you.

In the real world some people don't want to see the team they love getting finger blasted. Either that or need to swerve traffic.

Depends on the circumstances.

I've left early twice ever.

Once when Everton were getting smashed at Sheffield Wednesday 4-1 and we got outside the ground and heard a 5th go in.

Second wasn't an Everton game but missed Mark Crossley (goalkeeper) scoring a goal.

But I'm sure there are times when people need to leave early.
I'm only taking about fans that leave early because we are losing say 3-0 with 10 minutes to play etc

Give them a three match ban

only game I left early was munster v ulster in a rabo direct pro 12 fixture in April,was back in the pub twenty minutes after kick off...free tickets makes it easier though !.

Status
Not open for further replies.