2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has been a terrible and a predictably bad signing under moshiri's tenure. i hope to God that moshiri has a bottomless pit to make up for all the bad he has done.

He is the type of player I hate to sign to be honest. A limited 29-30 something ‘veteran’ brought in from a top club where he played a very specific role and ends up being overhyped even though he played a very small part in said club’s success. I don’t think he is a poor player, but he was already on the decline before he came here which should have sent red flags.

Fingers crossed Leeds want him.

He would give them that PL experience, which is invaluble for a new team, for a relatively low fee. He would be desperate to get back there imo and we get a fee, his wages and his injuries off our books.

wage thief

DeadPaleFrenchbulldog-size_restricted.gif

£8m plus wages to spend a year liking City photos on instagram and being a bad Phil Neville.

Get the impression he was signed largely for this perception of 'grit', which is a real failure for Brands. You can't sign a player purely for that reason.

Fingers crossed Leeds want him.

He would give them that PL experience, which is invaluble for a new team, for a relatively low fee. He would be desperate to get back there imo and we get a fee, his wages and his injuries off our books.
Unfortunately for us, Leeds have a progressive manager whose team probably plays the fastest brand of football in britain, just like the other teams he has managed. All their players are quick, mobile and creative, everything delph is not.

Unfortunately for us, Leeds have a progressive manager whose team probably plays the fastest brand of football in britain, just like the other teams he has managed. All their players are quick, mobile and creative, everything delph is not.
Yeah but don’t forget apparently he’s some sort of ‘leader’, don’t ask me where though.

Status
Not open for further replies.