2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean m8, You're having a meltdown because he congratulated someone he knows on that persons team winning the league and I quote "
What a pathetic prick this fella is. Genuinely hate him.

One of our worst ever signings"
We know he's been a garbage signing.
You do realise that rivalry is a huge part of football?

give over, that is one of the worst takes ever.

Not really - if you dont live in and amongst reds / have red family it is different.

To put it into context my brother is a red and sister a blue - grandparents were Blue/Red thankfully both my Ma and arl fella are blues but plenty of red cousins and my best mate is a red.

Not saying it makes someone any less of a Everton fan but it definitely effects the perception of rivalry imo.

Its for me why out of towner Kopites think Utd is the bigger rivalry than us as places like Dublin dont have many EFC fans in comparison to Utd/RS

Not really. You aren’t from the city so you shouldn’t be expected to know the rivalry as much as an Evertonian who has grew up in the city.
You are chatting absolute grade A wham here, I have family in the City and I don't need to live or be from there to foam at the mouth at Delph being happy for a former colleague.

You are chatting absolute grade A wham here, I have family in the City and I don't need to live or be from there to foam at the mouth at Delph being happy for a former colleague.
But you’re not from here. You haven’t grown up here. You don’t know the rivalry amongst the fans. Sure, there might be Liverpool fans from wherever you live but they’re the type who’d switch between having Liverpool and Chelsea shirts on.

You’re not bothered about one of our players, who is already a complete waste of space, congratulating somebody on Liverpool’s success because you don’t have to deal with their rabid fanbase in the same way that Evertonians from the city do.

Status
Not open for further replies.