2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sell sell sell sell sell. Massive mate of money. Would sooner take a punt on a championship midfielder than these so called "been there done that" type of players. Had enough of him as early as the Bournemouth game.

Kyle Walker liked it, Obviously someone Man City related most likely, Do you expect every signing here to come and dislike everything about Liverpool?
I think that an understanding of the rivalry between the clubs in the City would have suggested to him that he should keep quite.
When he was at City , did he publicly congratulate Utd whenever they won a competition ?

I have no doubt the Everton players will know and be friendly with at least some of the Liverpool players and that privately they will have contacted and congratulated them.

I hate the bloke but so what if he likes a a Liverpool related photo on social media he doesn’t support Everton and it’s one of his mates lol

I think that an understanding of the rivalry between the clubs in the City would have suggested to him that keep quite.
When he was at City , did he publicly congratulate Utd whenever they won a competition ?

I have no doubt the Everton players will know and be friendly with at least some of the Liverppol players and that privately they will have contacted and congratulated them.
He hasn't done that though has he? I just googled leenobes and he's a head physio (lol) at Man City, He's happy for a personal friend, Southall and Cahill have congraulated them as well..It's embarrassing tbh it's the Koeman red balls all over again or whatever it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.