Everton vs Stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightwood

Player Valuation: £500k
Evening Evertonian Friends,

I know it's a couple of weeks away yet and you have a big game at the weekend but I'm really looking forward to our visit to Goodison on the 30th.

What are your thoughts so far, you've had a strange old start to the season some solid performances have yeilded very little but you have at least got the monkey off your back with a solid win at Birmingham.

We had a difficult start with Spurs at home and Chelsea away following an opening day defeat at Wolves but things have moved on well since.

We are still the villains of the footballing world and continue to be maligned for daring to be competitive and even put some good tackles around the pitch but hey ho we are definately pushing forward and with Kenywne Jones we have have found the 15-20 goal striker we desperately needed.

Looking forward to the banter in the run up to our game.

Really hope you get a positive result against Liverpool at the weekend.

;)

Evening Evertonian Friends,

I know it's a couple of weeks away yet and you have a big game at the weekend but I'm really looking forward to our visit to Goodison on the 30th.

What are your thoughts so far, you've had a strange old start to the season some solid performances have yeilded very little but you have at least got the monkey off your back with a solid win at Birmingham.

We had a difficult start with Spurs at home and Chelsea away following an opening day defeat at Wolves but things have moved on well since.

We are still the villains of the footballing world and continue to be maligned for daring to be competitive and even put some good tackles around the pitch but hey ho we are definately pushing forward and with Kenywne Jones we have have found the 15-20 goal striker we desperately needed.

Looking forward to the banter in the run up to our game.

Really hope you get a positive result against Liverpool at the weekend.

;)

Im worried by this game all ready, this is exactly the kind of game we will prob loose, massively impressed with Stoke this season - despite what the table shows - been very unlucky.

Im considering sticking a 20 yoyo on them for a Euro spot.

Definitely can't see us winning, because you're a physical team who will no doubt press a lot and park the bus. It's nice to see you've started to become a more attacking team now though, playing it on the ground. Some good summer signings.

But yeah, this has 0-0 all over it.

were not looking like scoring at the moment despite playing well in patches, be a good game but the way we are at the moment i dont have a clue how we will get on.
Think stoke will do ok this year, look strong all over the pitch, could be dark horses for one of the cups, papers will have you down as the new wimbledon, big players kick and rush, but **** them, if it works good luck to you and its pretty exciting at times.

bit nervous for this game. but our defense should hold. 1-0 or 0-0. maybe even 1-1. jones was a great pickup, but we are pretty good at defending in the air. that is, if fellaini pushes back like he should sometimes.

could see us controlling the game but not scoring, in typical everton fashion. but who knows. kinda depends on how we do in the derby

Yous are looking good this seaeon mate i like Pulis aswel he doesnt talk bullshit but i still fancy us to beat ya , we just gotta beat the shithead bellends red [Poor language removed] this sunday because if we dont i will be CRUSHED it means that much hard to put it into words but please please please EVERTON f.ucking win this one for us will ya

Status
Not open for further replies.