Everton vs QPR. FA Cup 3rd Round 4th Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're on the march with Cena's army.
Not read it yet mate, but Reidy will be well pleased you got him and his flag into a preview !

For me,i prefer to start our strongest team we can [and that goes for any game in any comp],then if possible get a few goals ahead then bring what people consider the 1st team players off,half expected this to be a tv game when the draw happened

Love the FA Cup and it's time for us to have a right go and win this.

Play a strong but rested side, something like:

Joel
Hibbert Stones Alcaraz Oviedo
McCarthy Barry
Naisy Mirallas Pienaar
Jelavic

Get into them Blues.

Can't see where you have plucked that team from. This is by no means a gimme and we should approach it with caution. Redknapp will have these right up for this.

No game is a 'gimme' but unless you have faith in the youth (don't get me wrong i don't mind who roberto picks he knows better than i) then they won't get anywhere anyway. Even if it is a hard game need to have the faith in them.

I think our injuries have pretty much sorted out rotation not to mention all of the promising youngsters have gone out on loan. I just want to see Oveido, Vellios, and Robles make an appearance.

Can see us winning the cup this year. 2-0 to the mighty blues. I'd love to get Millwall away next.

From what I've seen of QPR this season they look coherent and just about premier league quality.
Our strongest team is needed as has been said, with injuries and tired players this is going to be tight.
Was going to suggest maybe resting a couple of players in the first half and bring them on, then struggled to set up a line-up.
We are heavily reduced now, especially midfield.

No easy game is it?. Christ, it's like walking through a perpetual banana plantation (especially with our "we're Everton aren't we?' propensities).
Thus; no prediction apart from 'we'll make hard work of this game'

BTW...top preview mate

Here's to hoping QPR will rest some players in pursuit of an automatic promotion finish. Would take a lot of pressure off of us.

From what I've seen of QPR this season they look coherent and just about premier league quality.
Our strongest team is needed as has been said, with injuries and tired players this is going to be tight.
Was going to suggest maybe resting a couple of players in the first half and bring them on, then struggled to set up a line-up.
We are heavily reduced now, especially midfield.

The few times ive seen them this year theyve not looked like the usual teams redknapp puts out, there very rigid.
Must keep an eye on krancjar though, he usually plays of the wing like peanuts does for us and he has a boss shot on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.