Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to happen mate.

Roberto's building a team to last. The owners know this.

If some new owners came in who are clueless, then maybe. But not as things stand.
A team to last?,stones and lukaku are gone in the summer and probably barkley,who the hell with talent want to be playing for a team that finishes in the bottom half year in year out.

howards fault completely.

totally bizarre lack of concentration. its a poor pass, but its ridiculous to knock a young player for that when his experienced keeper makes a mountain out of a molehill with his typically crap decision making.
The pair of them were useless.

Stones needs dropping; Howard needs punting.

If we continue the form of the last three months we Will get relegated. Hands up who thinks we are going to be better in three months not worse?

I think they had their eye on the SF against City.

Understandable in a way. But you have to pick up points at home.

The only positives from today were Del and the fact that another jarg ITK has been outed on here.

How Coleman missed that at the end i'll never know.

Stop blaming Howard.

He should never have been out in that position by Stones for the first goal.

Simple as.

And the second goal was a deflection.

Too many people round these parts look to blame Timmy for every goal we concede.
God mate, he can see ayew running in ,he should have screamed nooooo at stones who could have put it anywhere . Does this keeper ever speak when he's on the pitch.

I know you're frustrated, but stop banging your head against the door. You'll have a long wait until RM is gone. He's contracted to 2018 and will see it out.
Maybe we will and be in the championship.
The manager is a disgrace and clueless and you know it.
The only way he will be here is cos we have a useless weak board who haven't got a clue whats going on.
How we are falling under el clueless.
I mean even outsmarted by alan curtis today

Status
Not open for further replies.