• Swansea

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Draw mate

Votes: 25 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the main decision to be made is who will play in the front 4. We have many options which is nice.
Would

Naismith Eto'o Barkley

Lukaku

Be too narrow?
Looks good either way.

b61.gif

They've still not beaten us in anything other than the measly COC where we rested half our team. They are the very epitome of insignificance to all bar the livestock they bother.

3-1. Barkley, Samuel and Lukaku.

Swansea are a good team, think it'll be close this one. I'd go:

Howard
Coleman Alcaraz Jagielka Baines
McCarthy Barry
Naismith Barkley Pienaar
Lukaku

Subs: Joel, Hibbert, Gibson/Osman, Eto'o, McGeady, Besic, Atsu

That front 4 should allow us to keep hold of the ball (maybe Eto'o up top instead of Rom to start with but i think Rom will start) which will be more important against a good footballing team like Swansea. Jags and Alcaraz won't be outpaced by Bony but McCarthy will hopefully be put on him to mark him out of the game. Get Baines and Coleman doing the usual stuff and Barkley gives us an outlet with his pace.

Let's steamroller these carts. Expecting us to score at least three. Gone are the days when Everton FC struggles to score goals. Tighten the defence and we're looking at top four for sure. Spurs and Arsenal and United and Liverpool are all absolute poo. It's our for the taking here.

...important we win and let other results look after themselves.

Barkley scored a stunning free kick against these some time ago. He's got dynamite in his boots. I'd love him to start putting his foot through the ball Christian Ronaldo style at free kicks. Love him to work on this in training.

Good preview Chico, my Friday pre-match ritual (which also involves fixing my fantasy team and sorting my acca out on skybet) wouldn't be the same without your words of very little wisdom. More hatred required for Thursday's game though!

Oh and to be honest I will continue to write Jags, no I am not his mate but I can't spell Jageil, Jagea, jagyelk, erm I mean I can't be arsed writing his name like.

Going for a 2-2/2-3 here.
We will underestimate these, the crowd will be flat and we'll play dire slow football leading them to dominate.
Prove me wrong Everton.

If we do not underestimate them we will absolutely whallop them all over the park and leave them scampering back to Wales with their tails between they legs. Get into these Blues lads.

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Alcaraz Baines
McCarthy Barry Barkley
Naismith
Eto'o Lukaku​

2-1 Everton, Eto'o and Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.