• Swansea

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Draw mate

Votes: 25 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine work @chicoazul. Some scripture for our Welsh cousins to muse on.

Luke 15:4-7
“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.’ Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.

If that bloke who left to hunt his wandering sheep was based in Swansea, at least he departed knowing the other 99 of his flock was, in his absence, going to be well 'loved' by his rejoicing friends and neighbours.

Last edited:

Fine work @chicoazul. Some scripture for our Welsh cousins to muse on.

Luke 15:4-7
“What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open country, and go after the one that is lost, until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.’ Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.
That Jesus would have been a useless Shepard. No wonder he had to rely on his dad to do it all.

nice on chico

I was surprised to read the reaction from various Burnley blogs that popped up onto my newsnow timeline in the days after the game where they were less than complimentary about their team.

tbf, they are utter dog turd.

So what can you do? I've never seen Red Cross International do an appeal for the women of South Wales and it’s a shame, they're in desperate need of help.

as i've been single for a couple of months now, i'd like to make my appeal to these lasses - i'm needy, desperate, funny, have a small penis and am tight with money, but i support everton - so ladies, if that's what floats your boat, hop along the TJ express!

They’re Swansea and it was great amusement to read some analysis in their local paper online with someone saying that man for man there’s not much different between them and us.

sounds like @BrianSwan has landed a new job.

well in, great read - as usual - coupled with pics of Bobby back in the day AND a massive Eto'o Gif? unparalleled. I won't even bother with a stupid but obviously sarcastic "gash/turbogash" joke.

as for Halloween, for comparison, one of the kids at the school, a local whose dad has contacts in Hollywood was going to have Universal Studios design a haunted house for the school... and have it shipped/rebuilt here in Asuncion. It fell through, though.

That Jesus would have been a useless Shepard. No wonder he had to rely on his dad to do it all.

Quite true my son, although he would have been an excellent shepherd.
God bless you my child.

Isaiah 29:12
Then the book will be given to the one who is illiterate, saying, "Please read this." And he will say, "I cannot read."

IMG_1511.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.