Everton v QPR. 15th Dec at 20.00.

Lad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@chicoazul

I've got past the anti-Wool propoganda and read it now.
Some good bits, some meh bits, some bad bits ... so a bit like Everton really

Not your best but a decent read anyway.
Just 6.5 /10 this week I'm afraid

We'll win by the way, and, this being the internet, we'll then be nailed on for a Champions League place next season.

I won't tell you again.....Mul**y and his Vauxhall Cavalier......like giving Satan a mini metro. #NOMOREMULLERY and Fenwick looks uber dodgy on that programme cover.....none of that either. Down with this sort of thing.

QPR away was the first away match I took my son to. It was his 8th birthday and we took 3 of his mates with us. Andy Hinchcliffe winner from a free kick in the last minute and we won 3-2. Doesn't get much better than that. A few weeks later we won the cup. None of his mates had been to a match before and didn't know what to expect. When we got back and I dropped them off one of them said to his mum: "Mum, mum, this man threw me in the air after Everton scored the winner and then he caught me and started kissing me." His mum was somewhat bemused.

Be made up of Stones, McCarthy and Naismith are back for this. Wouldn't mind seeing Garbutt played on the left infront of Baines to be honest just to see how he'd do. Not getting my hopes up that Stones will play ahead of Distin though.

Status
Not open for further replies.