• United lad

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • A draw that's no good to anyone

Votes: 49 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think UTD will have the defensive discipline to do to us what Palace did so I am hopeful we will score. So it will depend when and whether we defend better and keep a clean sheet. Also hoping too many of UTd players don't care about Moyes so if we really get stuck into them and play like we did versus Arsenal we will have the upper hand and be carried to victory by a vociferous and hostile crowd!!!! Nervous atm but believe we can do this. Would be handy for Arsenal or Lppol to have dropped points before we kick off but think this is enough of a scalp in itself for us to be up for it. A week of media telling us what we should/shouldn't do /think/say/chant at our own ground is usually enough to generate some snarl as well.
Remind me...... Who the hell are Man Utd?!

Good Write up as always. I've got a bullseye riding on us finishing 4th this season

SO FFS LETS DO THIS!!

.......in normal circumstances DM would expect and deserve a good reception but the revelations and his comments since he left has caused a loss of respect. I expect a hot atmosphere, perhaps even nasty. Racing Post suggests Fellaini to score is a mortgage job. Not so sure, but United have a good away record so if it doesn't get too septic it could be an attractive game. Us to win.

We win this convincingly I can see us getting fourth, lose it and it's all over I fear.

If we lose it we need to start looking over our shoulder as well, especially of Spurs win...

Status
Not open for further replies.