• United lad

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • A draw that's no good to anyone

Votes: 49 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Torn between booing the ginger bell and giving him the ammo to get those Mancs firing or cheering him and killing him with kindness so as he`s got no hate to build on, hmmmm. Fook it gonna have a good scream at the ginger tosser for trying to take the piss in the summer.

Come on youuuuuuuu BLUES

Last edited by a moderator:

You bastards Palace. You utter, utter cocksplashes. You seen how happy we were, all dead confident and that, and you plunged the knife when you were meant to play dead. Worry not – we’ll be back for you at some point, your manager defo got the team news off some jarg twitter ITK but its ok, were not gonna ask for the points back.

Oooh! Classy that Lid! I'd like to say it was a pleasure but as me and my lad exchanged no more than four words (and three of those started with "F") on the three hour journey home and haven't spoken since, I'd be lying.
Anyhow, don't blame me. I told Pulis to watch out for Trebilcock, Andy Rankin is not the best on corners and Harpo can be a bit of a handful.
Now it's after the Lord Mayor's show so smash these blerts all the way to Europa League nights in Malta. 3-0 COYB.

If we hadn't buggered up the CP game I would have had this down as our banana skin, was predicting a jittery 0-0 or 0-1. No choice now, gotta win this and I think the players will have got the nerves out of their systems midweek. 2-1 to us, Barkley & Naismith with Mata causing us to shout even more (deserved) abuse at Twattenburg re. time added on (even though we'll probably be seeking a 3rd).

Go after them like we played against Arsenal, back Bobby and his team to the hilt, don't even give grey/ginger an a acknowledgement, would dent his ego big time

This a very very big game especially if hull get a result over arsenal who kickoff before us and we will no there result lets get Goodison rocking and smash them don't give them a minute on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.