• United lad

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • A draw that's no good to anyone

Votes: 49 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Easter. 'Tis the day we resurrect our 4th place challenge.

...or something.

Come on Hull, get us even more in the mood and then lets remind UTD and the world watching on tv who the school of science are. A screamer from Barkley followed by a Lukaku Hat-trick will do it. COYB

Right I'm psyched now. Let's teach these losers a lesson in sexy football. I have got over my negativity, we have to believe. Roberto and his amazing eyebrows will have a plan for this one there's no way we will lose the stakes are too high.

And I honestly think this is a game for Ossie, we need experience and it will increase the opportunities for dynamic attacking substitutions allowing for the HOT LASER FORMATION.

I've accepted that we're finishing 5th and Liverpool are winning the title, so for me the pressure if sort of off today. If we win, absolutely fantastic, but there's no expectancy any more.

Hopefully the players turn up and make a showing after that shambles against Palace.
Reverse Psychology?

Which takes us back to that soup we were cooking before. Can you smell it bubbling away yet? No you can’t, because to cook it, well, it needs a flame. And that’s you.

Turn the heat up for them beautiful blue bastards on Sunday if you’re lucky enough to be going, and let them see first hand that the school of science is on its way back.
Oh my god. Ace.

Liked the Barry/McCarthy and Black socks/trabbs bit as well.

Anyway, I reckon this will be a scrappy 0-0 or possibly a 1-0 or 0-1.

I think we'll witness a typical Moyes - desperate not to lose performance.

They'll frustrate us for large parts of the game, we'll keep at it and make a breakthrough late. He'll do a few like for like subs and we'll get a late second.

"If you were making the perfect soup – lets call it the Goodison Snarl Soup – and you were in (the) ASDA looking for ingredients right now, what would you choose? Well since you didn’t ask I’m gonna tell you what I’m cooking. Get in the kitchen and put some easy listening music on the iPad. You got the pans ready?
  • Take one Everton and stir to brink of Champions League qualification.
  • Mix with a 4.10pm Easter Sunday kick off and no work planned for the following day.
  • Bring to the boil before adding 200g of Manchester United.
  • Season with the return of David Moyes.
  • And leave to simmer adding four fluid ounces of Mark Clattenburg.

Can you smell it bubbling away yet? No you can’t, because to cook it, well, it needs a flame. And that’s you.

Turn the heat up for them beautiful blue bastards on Sunday if you’re lucky enough to be going, and let them see first hand that the school of science is on its way back."

@chicoazul even the blatant namechecking of an Apple product didn't ruin this epic piece of writing mad skillz.

Status
Not open for further replies.