Match Thread Everton V Liverpool 19th December 2016

Will we do this for the first time since Moyes was here?

• Yes

Votes: 238 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 200 41.3%
  • 72 points

Votes: 46 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% Prev.

You know why we nearly lost a point tonight?

Because deep into injury time we had a corner and Ross and Jags started playing silly buggers keeping the ball in the corner spot.

Instead Arsenal got the ball and we were defending for our lives.

Keep a few men back and sling the ball over....you might get another goal to settle the game :)

I remember Saints doing something similiar about ten years ago and we got the ball up to Raditsky and he won the game for us ;)

Plus Khal, for some reason not one of our players is capable of clearing a ball more than 10 yards.

Apart from Gana.

He can do anything.

Had a feeling all weekend after hearing how Koemans win against arse last season kick started there season that we'll win tonight then do that lot next Monday.

I've backed Koeman all season but I'll be massively peeved off if he even dares change that team against the Kopites. Barry needs to be kept on the bench he's too slow in midfield and Valencia needs to be kept up top with Rom.

If we can match their pressing and work rate we can get at their defence and awful keeper. We need Goodison rocking aswell basically a replica of tonight and we have this in the bag.

Just imagine the atmosphere not only at Goodison but the joy on here should we do them under the flood lights? I honestly think we will aswell so long as we keep the same side unchanged. Their keeper is utterly gash would be nice for Boro to take 1 or 2 of their forwards out tomorrow but might be asking for too much!

Don't look forward to it, but Koeman has a 100% record against Klopp so far unless I'm mistaken. And tis' the season where miracles happen. So who knows. Maybe we do have a chance.

Klopp team put 6 past them in the cup mate back in November. Stekelenberg was the keeper that night as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.