Match Thread Everton V Liverpool 19th December 2016

Will we do this for the first time since Moyes was here?

• Yes

Votes: 238 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 200 41.3%
  • 72 points

Votes: 46 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends which Lukaku turns up.
They are a threat going forward, weak at the back.
Go 2 up top, Harrass them, bully them and run all night and he could bag a few.
He is the key man for us.

Hopefully we haven't left it all out there today and we have enough in the tank to have a proper go at these lads. They're a far more fragile side than Arsenal, there's goals if we have the courage to go looking for them

Hopefully we haven't left it all out there today and we have enough in the tank to have a proper go at these lads. They're a far more fragile side than Arsenal, there's goals if we have the courage to go looking for them

100% Prev.

You know why we nearly lost a point tonight?

Because deep into injury time we had a corner and Ross and Jags started playing silly buggers keeping the ball in the corner spot.

Instead Arsenal got the ball and we were defending for our lives.

Keep a few men back and sling the ball over....you might get another goal to settle the game :)

I remember Saints doing something similiar about ten years ago and we got the ball up to Raditsky and he won the game for us ;)

100% Prev.

You know why we nearly lost a point tonight?

Because deep into injury time we had a corner and Ross and Jaffna started playing silly buggers keeping the ball in the corner spot.

Instead Arsenal got the ball and we were defending for our lives.

Keep a few men back and sling the ball over....you might get another goal to settle the game :)

I remember Saints doing something similiar about ten years ago and we got the ball up to Raditsky and he won the game for us ;)

Aye. Make no mistake, they would have scored from that last passage 9 times out of 10 tonight, we have to be wary of that. It made for a thrilling ending, but shaves a few weeks off my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.