Everton v Fulham - Saturday 8th December - 3pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
a tight game i think, until the last 20 or so then we put a couple past them.

Be great to get to 10 unbeaten, our best run since Moyes has been here.

too right latch. 10 unbeaten is starting to be a run that people take notice to. btw... longest run under moyes unbeaten? are we on it?

we are going to canter this one. trust me. it's all about the squad. competition for places.

howard

neville jags lescott valente

pienaar (skyscraper, i love you) cahill carsley osman arteta

yakubu

I have got a very horrible feeling about this one. Fulham are one of those teams that you never know what to expect. I really hope Im wrong I dont know why I just have a feeling that we are going to lose today :( and im normally very optimistic.

too right latch. 10 unbeaten is starting to be a run that people take notice to. btw... longest run under moyes unbeaten? are we on it?
we are going to canter this one. trust me. it's all about the squad. competition for places.

howard

neville jags lescott valente

pienaar (skyscraper, i love you) cahill carsley osman arteta

yakubu

I think i read that 10 games unbeaten would be our best run under Moyes, avoid defeat today and we would reach it.

OS lineup

Everton boss David Moyes has made three changes from the side that defeated Zenit in midweek.

Yakubu, Joseph Yobo and Leon Osman return to the side at the expense of Andrew Johnson, James McFadden and Phil Jagielka, who all drop to the bench for the encounter with the Cottagers.

That means a return to the 4-4-1-1 formation that has worked so well in recent weeks, with Tim Cahill providing support for Yakubu.

Yobo returns to partner Joleon Lescott in the heart of defence, with Leighton Baines continuing at left-back and Phil Neville at right-back in place of the injured duo of Nuno Valente and Tony Hibbert.

The bench is Stefan Wessels alongside the striking trio of Johnson, McFadden and Anichebe with the versatile Jagielka adding to the manager's options.

Fulham include former Evertonian Simon Davies in their starting line-up as they also opt for a lone striker in the shape of Shefki Kuqi.

I have got a very horrible feeling about this one. Fulham are one of those teams that you never know what to expect. I really hope Im wrong I dont know why I just have a feeling that we are going to lose today :( and im normally very optimistic.

Dont say that Mont! we always do Fulham at home.

Am relying on us to pick me up a bit today, absolutely twatted in.

:huh: :oops: lol b)

Status
Not open for further replies.