Everton v Fulham. Saturday 19th March @ 17.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Andy Johnson will get a good ovation when his name's read out tomorrow, he was always a good player for us especially when we beat the RS 3-0.

I wonder if Andy Johnson will get a good ovation when his name's read out tomorrow, he was always a good player for us especially when we beat the RS 3-0.

Hope he does, was a great player for us, you don't join a club for life, it's the way of the world .....du du du du du Andy Johnston
repeat ad nausiam

I gotta go with a win. Not because it's my first match. Just think it to be so. I am over the moon with the city, and was literally moved to a condition of awe when I laid eyes on the grand lady Goodison on a tour to beat all tours a few hours ago. More to come, but I am truly flattered and humbled by the genuine generosity of all the class folks who have taken the finest care of me since I arrived last night. Damn I love this Club!

We damn better not mess this up.

Fulham are on a good run of form and we need our boys to perform with some enthusiasm today.
Ossie has been brill lately, Saha and Beckford should be pulling our load, and Billy has to take responsibility too.

I'm betting Rodwell to score, kinda feeling that today. Aight!

I believe Fulham have never won in the league at Goodison and have not picked up a single point since 1959 according to the Mirror. This coupled with a relaxing break in New York would suggest the lads come back refreshed, bonded and ready to give Fulham a good spanking. I have gone for my usual 4-1 bet, my two grandsons have gone for 4-1 and 3-0, so if I were you lot I'd stick my mortgage on 1-1.

Wasn't he at the FA Cup final , his lad wearing an Everton shirt ? Of course he'll get a good reception. Unless he scores a last-gasp winner , then we'll all hate the baldie-headed get :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.