Everton v Fulham. 14th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a chance to up the anti with ****e ,spurs,arsenal and city against each other.big big game and fully expect a victory.only worry is we're without McCarthy,Barry partnership ,ah we'll be fine...........god is good !

Any other year, I'd say that Everton would have the inevitable let down and lose or draw this.

Not this time.

Everton 3-0 Fulham

My John Nash-like game theory analysis says the most favourable outcome is Spurs win and Arsenal draw. An Arsenal win is preferable to them losing. Spurs drawing or losing is in equilibrium...ie neither outcome is better/worse as concerns the next month of fixtures.

Lets face it lads,Roberto has so many options it's untrue.
Fulham's team of has beens and mediocre players are no match . We will smash them!
Mirallas Hat Trick and a cricket score.

Oh and yeah, i can't see howard getting booked for timewasting.

Hopefully the old typical Everton wont turn up tomorrow! Win away at OT, Draw at the Emirates and then bottle it at home to Fulham, would truly be Everton that.

... you have wee daydreams about when you’re trying to get to sleep at 3am in the morning anxiously aware that the alarm is set for 6.30am but you just can’t stop thinking of royal blue boss things.

Aye, been doing that loads......C'moan you Blues, let's tank these. It's on, I tell ye

If we play well, we will win. Simple as that.

Hope there's no complacency from our players. Personally think there was some in the Palace game, where we were damn lucky not to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.