Everton v Crystal Palace. 16th April at 19.45.

What about the game on Wednesday lad?

• We will rinse them lad

Votes: 221 78.1%
  • Fancy Palace you know

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • A moody draw and train home anxiety

Votes: 38 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great preview that, love the little F.E.A.R drop in's as well. Maybe its the fine weather or maybe its the 3 cups of coffee this morning (!) but I am buzzing at the minute in anticipation of what lies ahead for this club

Could somebody please explain the yellow card amnesty rule that chico was talking about in regards to barry?

I struggled with the original preview for this game then it was abandoned. I was going to copy and paste it but the mood is a wee bit different now from when I wrote the originally previewed game.

Stole the photos like.
You could've edited it a bit, chico, to save time. Not many of us would've noticed and the few pedants who did
we could ignore.

I'll be very surprised if we don't win this. Very surprised is my euphemism for devastated.

Boss words and pictures Chico!

Can see it being scrappy... 2-1 everton, the old lady rocking under the floodlights

Love the preview Cheeks mate

Cmon you Blues smash these, going for a 4-1, lads will be buoyed up by Arsenal losing points tonight at home to West Ham

....wouldn't that be fabulous!

tumblr_inline_mjlz8vZ0cN1qhi137.gif

Boss. Hoping we batter these 10-0 but just praying we beat them.
Do these and Sunday will be the biggest game since Villarreal/FA cup final.

Give delly a breather and bring him on when needed. COYB

Oh and west aaaaam later

Excellent stuff Chico. I was smiling all the way through it. Mind you, we're that boss at the moment that you could have written an absolute turd of a preview and I'd still have praised it. But you didn't so well in mate.

Going to be tough tomorroe. Head saws a draw but the heart wins with a 3-1 prediction.

Great read as ever

4-0 us with all sorts of fantastic goals coming from Mirallas, McGeady, Barkley & Lukaku. Just not in that order

Status
Not open for further replies.