Everton v Crystal Palace. 16th April at 19.45.

What about the game on Wednesday lad?

• We will rinse them lad

Votes: 221 78.1%
  • Fancy Palace you know

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • A moody draw and train home anxiety

Votes: 38 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping for a comfy win, but these are the matches that just cry for an ugly, late goal. a la Saturday.

sorry, Rebecca Lowe, but i hope your lads get run out of the Park.

night game at goodison to move towards champs league. should be a solid performance, 2-0 everton. as always chico don't always get the references but still solid. hope your mate jay is wrong about bainesy and fuming about you and his cousin (hopefully she was fit)

hoping for a comfy win, but these are the matches that just cry for an ugly, late goal. a la Saturday.

sorry, Rebecca Lowe, but i hope your lads get run out of the Park.

I would love to comfort her though. Would make for a boss day. An Everton win and some sympathy sex with Rebecca Lowe.

night game at goodison to move towards champs league. should be a solid performance, 2-0 everton. as always chico don't always get the references but still solid. hope your mate jay is wrong about bainesy and fuming about you and his cousin (hopefully she was fit)

Jay is the name of the voices in his head. Which means he actually fingered his own cousin when he was seventeen.

Begining to love these reports and always put a pasty in the oven (cheesy beans) to read them with, it's a highlight, good stuff Chico, oh and doesn't Ged really suit that top
187465792.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

PS Is that Pardew celebrating that he's only 20 points behind Everton?

Better than that mate, that's him celebrating knocking Liverpool out of an FA Cup semi final, in 1991 I think.

Begining to love these reports and always put a pasty in the oven (cheesy beans) to read them with, it's a highlight, good stuff Chico, oh and doesn't Ged really suit that top
187465792.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

He doesn't really suit the name either mate. He doesn't look like a Ged,. I'm not entirely sure what a Ged should look like but he looks more like an Oliver to me personally, or a Phillip.

Friend of mine is a Palace fan and he's very sound. Always complementing Everton to me.

At any rate, I don't believe we'll have a comfortable win for the rest of the season and I think we'll be made to work for everything we get. We're Everton, that's how we roll.

That said, I do think we'll win this but I could see this being a lot like the Sunderland match but I think we'll have quite a bit more possession than we did in that match.

I'll go 2-0 to Everton with our goals coming in minute 57 and 86. Lukaku and Barkley to score.

We need an early goal. Get that and it's 3 or 4 Nil. Get to halftime scoreless or God forbid behind...well get out the vomit buckets.

yes, agree with general sentiments re difficult, similar to Sunderland etc. But GP at night should make life a bit easier...3-0 to that amazing team dressed in royal blue jerseys

I've been posting this in match threads for a while and we keep winning. Must be a connection there clearly.

UP THE MO' FUGGIN' TOFFEES.

Not a bad preview for Palace - besides that ultra-ish stuff, they're ok them. And Rebecca Lowe, too.

They're a bunch of junkyard dogs out on that pitch, though - just the very image of Pulis and probably safe from the drop, despite the fact that our G. Delboy and Seamusdinho have more quality in their respective pinkies than the whole lot.

Despite this, I've reached my limit and am once again waiting for the inevitable. Give me a point - at least one - and I may get over it. Ask that little snidey Mourinho feller why I worry. Squeaky bum time for mezz all through this from the first whistle. Gahhh...

Still, we're so (self-deleted) boss, really, aren't we? I should get over it. Maybe a win would help over the hump. I should watch the Arsenal game once again. That may get me into double-digits for total views though, and next thing I'll be in a twelve-step or something for full-kit wankage. (will that get through?)

Prove me wrong, Everton... Dese are shoite, dese.

I struggled with the original preview for this game then it was abandoned. I was going to copy and paste it but the mood is a wee bit different now from when I wrote the originally previewed game.

Stole the photos like.

Status
Not open for further replies.