Everton v Crystal Palace. 15th Feb @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree. They've got to tell the Palace fans before they make any attempt to travel. It's only fair. It'll be terrible if they call it off at 6ish, more Palace fans would be somewhere near Liverpool by then.

However, Everton's twitter saying "the game is very much on" is implying to me that they're not worried about the wind/rain and any effect that'll have on the game. Saying that, the MET office has issued the warning for this evening, so comparing the weather to now and then is retarded.

They can't help the weather mate.

Would be crap for Palace fans if it is called off late on but it can't really be helped.

I'll be amazed if they're still able to play football at 8. I mean I know how good the pitches are but it's been raining hardly for about a day. Streets around me are completely flooded which I've never really seen before. That combined with the huge winds could make for a dangerous football match.

Wait so it's ON?

Boss preview Chico.

My favourite bit:

"Unfortunately for Crystal Palace being associated with Pulis is like starting to see a girl who is sound enough but once upon a time gave out wanks to an entire coach full of rugby lads when wrecked. She may be sound in the house, super in bed and a great person to be around but the deed is done. And you can see it in people’s eyes when they look at you both sat there in the local Wetherspoons."

It'll be one of those games were passes don't go to where intended, long balls going 5 yards, players can't be arsed, corner kicks being blown. From games when the weather has been this season we've dropped points,

Palace will probably win 1-0

This will be a massive test, with the bad weather aswell, we will find it hard to play the way we like too, would take a scrappy 1-0 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.