Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doucoure Gana McNeil out, Two strikers DCL Beto, two wingers Danjuma Harrison with Garner and Onana central.

Up the [Poor language removed] 4-4-2 toffees. Get at them. COYB 👏🏼

Really need a win here so that Luton was a blip and we go into the derby on 3 wins from 4.

Lose, and badly, dread to think.

Last chance saloon for Dyche. Hopefully this means he'll try and win rather than hope which seems to have been his attitude this season.

------------------Pickford
Patterson Tarkowski Branthwaite Mykolenko
Harrison Onana Garner McNeil
----------------Danjuma------------
------------------DCL

I'd drop Gana, Young & probably Doucoure for this, would like to see Danjuma off DCL, not enough players around him a lot of the time

If Bournemouth stick with their usual formation in the Premier League, I wish we would just go with the same tactics of 4-4-1-1 as well as players with the exception of playing Danjuma for McNeil's role and continued support of fluidity amongst the 4 CMs. Second half would like to see a 4-4-2 with McNeil and Harrison coming on for Doucoure and Gana, and Beto for Danjuma. COYB

——————-Pickford—————————

——— keane — Tarks - Branthwaite

Patterson ———————————McNeil
—————- Garner——- Onana———-

———— Duke ———————-Harrison

————————— DCL—————-

Go with the same formation that worked so well at Villa and that we used when we beat them last game of last season

Something has to change in the midfield. We couldn't cope when Gana was subbed at half time against Luton, Onana is probably the best allround midfielder we have but hasn't been doing enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.