Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I strongly disagree. You never see 10 minutes added on. We got 9 when it took 15 mins to take that stop oil lad to get off the goal pitch.

I'm baffled you can't see this.
That’s wrong. Just so you know.

We scored in the 9th minute of 18 mins added time that game.

Last weekend alone:
spurs vs Brentford had 10 mins.
Liverpool vs villa had 11 mins.
Forest vs arsenal had 9 mins.
Us vs wolves had 12 mins.
West Ham vs Leeds had 10 mins.
Brighton vs saints had 8 mins.

FxP6VRIWwAAXVtR.jpeg

That’s wrong. Just so you know.

We scored in the 9th minute of 18 mins added time that game.

Last weekend alone:
spurs vs Brentford had 10 mins.
Liverpool vs villa had 11 mins.
Forest vs arsenal had 9 mins.
Us vs wolves had 12 mins.
West Ham vs Leeds had 10 mins.
Brighton vs saints had 8 mins.

No I'm right, you don't see that sort of added time for other teams.

Went to bed mightily relieved and as some other have said without the elation of the Palace game and looking forward to a few months off from the horror that has been match day.

Woke up this morning and I can’t wait for next season. Get that squad balanced, hope they back Dyche as much as fair play will allow ((fair play my ar..!!!).

Must say how impressed I was with Garners performance. If only we had a dearth of talent elsewhere in the squad where we could turn him into a regular right wing back. He will be needed elsewhere in the line up though.

Have a lot going on in our family life at the moment which hasn’t been easy or straightforward so getting this one out the way to a positive conclusion is just great.

No I'm right, you don't see that sort of added time for other teams.
Well I’ve just shown that you do by showing you the times from last week alone.

But I was more specifically saying you were wrong about the just stop oil game vs Newcastle when you claimed we only had 9 mins added time when there was 18.

So you are wrong on both counts.

You may as well stop because you look foolish at this point.

We stayed up, it’s not a conspiracy.

Reactions: kev
Well I’ve just shown that you do by showing you the times from last week alone.

But I was more specifically saying you were wrong about the just stop oil game vs Newcastle when you claimed we only had 9 mins added time when there was 18.

So you are wrong on both counts.

You may as well stop because you look foolish at this point.

We stayed up, it’s not a conspiracy.

Think that lad just has a fetish for being corrected. Never seen someone with so many bad takes.

Lerma is our legs in the midfield. We don't have the same physicality without him so if he's dropped it's a definite bonus for you.

His replacement Cook is still very experienced. Was very highly rated as a youngster, and even got an England cap, but lost two seasons to two cruciate ligament injuries and hasn't quite looked quite the same since he came back from the second one about 15 months ago.

I'm expecting it to be a bear pit today. Let's hope we're all celebrating the relegation of Leeds at the end. Ok, you'd be celebrating survival but it's the same difference.
Well done for making the long journey. I hope you had a good day. Lerma stood out for your side, not gonna lie, he was all over the pitch. I'm thrilled that you lost 😀

What's your nearest away day next season, is it London?

If we pay for you new training kits and throw in a team breakfast, can we sign this Mr. Cook? He sounds handy. Maybe we can stretch to some new boots for your team as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.