Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know why Bournemouth were trying so hard?

i understand that they want to be competitive but what was up with the pre-match huddle, their manage o'neill getting booked, all their players being dirty little rats and doing snidey fouls all game?

My thoughts exactly…you certainly couldn’t complain about their commitment……

Job done, the end of the season from hell. James Garner MOTM by a country mile for me. I had began to forget what it was like to see an all round player like him in our midfield. Quick, good football brain, lovely striker of the ball, incisive passer, will run all day and is not frightened to get stuck in.
Agree with you about Garner. He’s come back from a bad injury and improved in every game culminating in a very classy performance. He’s added some real physicality to his game. Really toughened up. Picked up circa 14 m. This is what we should be looking at spotting potentially and selling for big profit. If anybody offers anywhere £60m snap their hands off

anyone know why Bournemouth were trying so hard?

i understand that they want to be competitive but what was up with the pre-match huddle, their manage o'neill getting booked, all their players being dirty little rats and doing snidey fouls all game?

I'm guessing it's because they're no-mark rats with a non League standard stadium.

Can't wait for them to be relegated and disappear forever. Horrible rats

Status
Not open for further replies.