Everton USA - Network of EFC Supporters clubs across the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's correct, but as Sid says, we seem to have a very small core of guys who show up at Scallys regularly, and the rest are wishy-washy at best (and lately that's included me, sadly).

Sid, I'd be happy to help with FB page and trying to rally the troops - PM me if you have any ideas on what we could do.
Lets list a few Facebook groups for Canadian cities and see how many Blues we can find. Might help find some new blue blood for Toronto to give it some life. Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto is what I'm thinking initially. Should we try Edmonton too Sid?

I might have to check out this Seattle Evertonians group..

Great bunch of Blues that recently became an affiliated supporters club. Their facebook page is the main online presence and they organize getting together across two venues it seems (George & Dragon in Fremont and the Beveridge Place Pub in W Seattle).

Lets list a few Facebook groups for Canadian cities and see how many Blues we can find. Might help find some new blue blood for Toronto to give it some life. Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto is what I'm thinking initially. Should we try Edmonton too Sid?

Sure, sounds like a plan. Now, is it best to keep the groups closed and ask for an invite, or open so anyone can post?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton Southampton.... this is fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.