Everton USA - Network of EFC Supporters clubs across the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a wild guess, but Arkansas has none as of yet?

If nothing else we'll supply some much needed firepower.

We'll help support any efforts to get something going in Canadian cities. The Toronto Toffees still have a site, but I'm not sure whether they are actively meeting in the pub Scallywags for games at the moment.

TorontoToffees are still going. I've tried to make efforts to push us forward, but there was just very, very little interest from the group, so things have kinda slowed to a dead stop. We're active in name only now, it appears!! Since I moved to Edmonton 3 years ago, the attendances at Scally's have dropped drastically. There is still a small hardcore of about 5 or 6 going to all games, but that's it. Pisses me off a little, but what can I do thousands of miles away?

Do they religiously put Everton games on the tele at Scallywags or will they by default have on the Man Utd/Chelsea/Man City games? Their webpage schedule is pretty confusing.

Jeff, one of the managers at Scally's will ALWAYS put the Everton games on live.

Jeff, one of the managers at Scally's will ALWAYS put the Everton games on live.

That's correct, but as Sid says, we seem to have a very small core of guys who show up at Scallys regularly, and the rest are wishy-washy at best (and lately that's included me, sadly).

Sid, I'd be happy to help with FB page and trying to rally the troops - PM me if you have any ideas on what we could do.

TorontoToffees are still going. I've tried to make efforts to push us forward, but there was just very, very little interest from the group, so things have kinda slowed to a dead stop. We're active in name only now, it appears!! Since I moved to Edmonton 3 years ago, the attendances at Scally's have dropped drastically. There is still a small hardcore of about 5 or 6 going to all games, but that's it. Pisses me off a little, but what can I do thousands of miles away?

You could set up an EdmontonBlues group ?! ;)

You could set up an EdmontonBlues group ?! ;)

I've tried to find Evertonians here, and in the 3 years I've found a total of 2, and they don't live in or near the city. There's a lot more down in Calgary though. The killer with being in Edmonton is due to the time difference, no bar is willing to open at 8.00am to show the games live. The one bar that shows footie actually records the game and shows it at 11am when they open. Nobody wants to go out in the middle of a frigid winter to watch footie.

I've tried to find Evertonians here, and in the 3 years I've found a total of 2, and they don't live in or near the city. There's a lot more down in Calgary though. The killer with being in Edmonton is due to the time difference, no bar is willing to open at 8.00am to show the games live. The one bar that shows footie actually records the game and shows it at 11am when they open. Nobody wants to go out in the middle of a frigid winter to watch footie.

At least your not Anchorage.

Status
Not open for further replies.