Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big delay in these last 3 signings looking like only 1 before Wednesday.....will keep u updated lads when I can on hols atm.

FF mole saying lots of coming and going tday at FF and 3 new faces seen tday as said previous expect 4 new players by Friday ( Williams 50/50 now as agent demands been lowered)

1 deal could be done today and another defo done tomorrow, stalling on 1 because of slight injury to defender.

2 players in by 7.45pm

party time !

1 out of 4 correct so far plenty of time to hit 100%

i say wait until 7.45pm?

plzzzzzzzzz

So it has finally come down to this
Your suggesting i'm taking the p1ss
but by 8 o clock when the signings don't stop
you'll be begging for more you daft c0ck
lol

2 players by 8pm still on i'm hearing lids

keep the faith, i've not let you down yet.

You're on fire lad

it's the first transfer window since these massive TV deals have come in and then teams are having to balance that with FFP. You see morons like Liverpool doing no addressing of the situations and just chucking £30m all over the shop for decent players. They're like that one guy in the marathon who thinks it's the 100m and sprints off before addressing any of the conditions etc.

I know yer

Lol at the RS improving there starting eleven Hahahaha how stupid are they

liverpool have splashed the cash with no euro competition. its more about selling the club by the manager and their charisma etc or lack of. we'll see what happens between now and the end of the window but walsh and co need to get things moving. knee jerk or what but the past aint a good indicator of the future

mane looked more than half decent today
He did, but Barcelona were so far off the pace it was untrue. However la liga doesn't start till the end of the month and Liverpool beat a half full strength team (no iniesta, pique, Neymar, alba) but credits were its due Liverpool must have played well. To put it into context though, last summer Utd hammered barca 3-1 in pre-season and look how Utd did in the league. Saying that I would have preferred a better performance by us today, to give us some confidence for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.