Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have Galloway, Browning and Pennington knocking on the door. If one of those comes through to make it as a first-team regular in the next two or three seasons then signing Williams makes a lot of sense.

Yeah the young lads have had some good game time so will no doubt now know what level is required to break through into the team. I'd love nothing more than them knocking on the door like you say.

I always say that players only get good by playing. Perhaps Williams could provide some guidance to Galloway, Browning and Pennington to help them progress even more. He seems like a proper bloke.

FF mole saying lots of coming and going tday at FF and 3 new faces seen tday as said previous expect 4 new players by Friday ( Williams 50/50 now as agent demands been lowered)

would we be happy to keep the welsh trend going and try for hennessey in goal? at least we know that communication and organisation would be much much better then last season, coleman, jags, williams, baines.... infront of hennessey.. i dunno, i just like the sounds of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.